OION Ltd offer Investors access to selected, high quality pre-screened investment opportunities that offer the potential of high growth. The majority of companies are SEIS or EIS eligible.
How we operate
OION Ltd screens business proposals and carefully selects investment opportunities to match investor requirements. Selection criteria includes:
- High growth potential with a scalable business model
- Seeking between £100,000 - ~£2,000,000
- Disruptive technology
- Clear need for product / service with a sustainable competitive advantage
- Growing, accessible market
- Good management team
Benefits of OION Ltd membership
- High quality, screened and selected proposals
- Regular meetings and networking opportunities
- Support during the investment process
- Detailed summaries of investments
Benefits of business angel investments
- Equity stake
- Direct investment
- Management involvement in growing businesses
- Potential high rewards
- Tax breaks
Additional Support for investors
- Established strong links with professional services providers, such as accountants, solicitors and banks
- Help to select an appropriate professional to assist investors with the funding process and business development issues
- Good contacts within the research and higher education institutions and can provide contact details where specialist technology advice is sought
How to join OION Ltd as an Investor member
If you wish to join OION Ltd as an Investor member, please register your interest via the online Investor Registration form. If you're interested in only investing in the Oxford Innovation EIS Growth Fund, more information on next steps can be found on the Fund webpage.
The Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 requires investors to be self-certified as Sophisticated Investors or High Net Worth Individuals, more details can be found here.
If you wish to confidentially speak to one of the team in the first instance, please contact us to arrange a time to chat.